Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wuhu wuhu

hey yo we meet agian...
now i want to tell story about my nightmare....
lol, honestly i had my nightmare yesterday because i learned english so hard and made me really confused and other thing that made my nightmare was her, because yesterday i really missed her....
in my nightmare i met her in english quiz and there are 4 questions that made me really confused, i could't read those questions becouse it look like alien language and i felt so shame because in front of her i look like idiot person that couldn't answer any question...
lol, now i'm still confused with english tense, and i don't know i write my little story with right tense or wrong tense...
i hope i can improve my english everyday(with right tense) and i can write,speak,listen and read english fluently

No comments:

Post a Comment