Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I dunno

to night i wanna tell you about my heart feeling.....
honestly i'm falling in love with cute,beautiful, and unique girl.....
but i think i shouldn't love her because of some problem that i don't need to write it because if i wrote here, that girl would know when she open my stupid blog......
hmm....
i think i got the first love at the first sight....
oh man if i were able to choose, i wouldn't choose her to be girl that i love because of the problem that i can't tell you....
maybe i'm weirdo that never had a girl friend since i was junior high school.....
yea maybe i don't care with love because i had many friend at the time.....
and when i was in senior high school i thought same as junior high school so i never search for girl friend....
but now when i'm become a student of college i falling in love with wrong girl.....
huh.....
really hard to clean her from my brain......
i was trying to clean her from my life but all of my endeavor were useless.....
i think that make me hard to clean her from my life is because she is falling in love with me too (i just guess it lol)......
but i hope everything is gonna be ok.....
and i always believe that ALLAH will give the best for me......
thx to you that wasting your time to read my diare, lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment