Sunday, November 4, 2012

our beautiful story...

baby, deep inside my heart i want you always by my side...
forever and ever, i don't care what people think about me...
because this is my life and this is my love...
day by day pass without even single conversation...

i started to erase you from tiny little space on my chest...
but do you know what happen then ??
you come to my dream with big smile on your face...
and when i woke up, i realize that's just a dream...

this is our fate baby, this is god's plan for us...
although i'm trying as hard as i can to search for another...
but they are not you, they are the way too different from you...

you, i love the way you smile, do you know i'm still admire you...
from behind of the chair, i always trying to look at your sweet smile....
every time you change your hair, or glasses, i know it baby...

do you know why i do such a thing like that baby ??
because you've stolen my heart from two years ago....
yeah baby, i'm the man who live without heart....

when i talk to the god, why everything like this ??
it's too hard for me to forget about you, if we always meet each other....
maybe you don't feel anything when we meet each other....
but baby, deep inside my chest, it's always hurt without reason....

i think our fate was written baby, and our story still goes on....
baby would you like to continue our story ??
we still have a time to make our story become a beautiful story...
just as beautiful as you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment