Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Girls heart ???

hey yo people around the world....
long time no see, how are you ???
i just got a story for all of you....
about love ????
not really....
it's about girls heart....
yeah the girl whom i love just got a new bf......
and it's fine for me.....
but there is a question in my mind.....
"why she really easy to fallin in love with him although she know i really love her ????"
and there are 2 answer in my mind.....
the first answer is she isn't love me at all.....
and second answer is she use that boy to be a defense of mechanism because she love me but we can't be a couple....
but i really believe on my second answer....
HAHAHAHA........
i hope she can be happy with her boy.....
and i'm really happy because i don't need to take care to her again......
yups i don't need to waste my money to send her message....
HAHAHAHA........
do you have a good love story or any story on your blog ????
if yes send me the link and i'll walk to your blog :D.....

No comments:

Post a Comment