Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy happy and happy......

Happy happy and happy......
yeah that is heart feeling and a lot of people should already felt it......
but sometimes there are a lot of people that still searching for it.....
hmm...
in my opinion there is no one born to be sad......
and everybody are born to be happy.....
am i wrong ????
and sometimes we can find “the mood booster” anywhere and sometimes we don’t realize it......
for example is my crap story....
one day that i forget what day is it....
my heart feeling is really horrible, we can say it’s mixture of boredom, sadness and anger.....
and everything that i do is being fuckingly shit.....
OMG if i remember that day, i really angry, LOL......
but ok i will continue my story....
in that day i can’t find something that make me happy......
usually i blogging but in that week i don’t do blogging, i just wrote my crap on my second blog and i wrote with my selfphone.....
finally i open my primary blog with my old and rusty laptop.....
and i’m so surprised because my blog chat is full of crap that written by i don’t know a fake or real person.....
but i’m really happy because finally there are people that wanna spend their time to read my stupid blog, LOL......
after that my horrible feeling is gone and i became really happy.....
yeah from that crap story we can get an important thing....
the important thing is we can get our happiness anywhere, maybe we don’t realize it but belive me there is no one born to be sad and just do a little thing that you don’t do for a long time and maybe your little happiness tucked there.....
ok thank you very much you wanna spend your time to read my crap....
and sorry if my english is like shit because it has been a long time since i don’t write my crap with english, but i promise i going to make my english better....

No comments:

Post a Comment